Humidity. We talk about it almost as much as we do the temperature. Particularly on the hot, muggy days of summer.
If you love humidity, you think about retiring someday to Florida. If you think lots of humidity is for the birds, you set your sights on Arizona.
And yet no matter where you live – including right here in the Greater Evansville area – humidity still poses problems for your comfort, health, and even the well-being of your home. But with a whole-house humidity control system from Baylor, each of those problems can quickly become things of the past.
For example, you don’t have to live with static shock, bloody noses, or dried up floors and furniture in the winter. During the summer months, this system will provide far greater comfort for allergy and asthma sufferers while helping to prevent mold and mildew from growing and spreading.
- Humidity control systems are integrated with your home heating or air conditioning system
- You control the amount of relative humidity….most experts agree the ideal amount is 40% – 50%
- Enjoy lower humidity in the summer
- Increase humidity levels during the winter months
- Effective humidity control helps lower your energy costs