Furnace Repair Service in Evansville IN
Keeping your home the right temperature when the weather outside is cold may be foremost on your mind. It’s critical to your well-being and overall health to have a warm home when the weather is freezing outdoors. The best way to accomplish this goal is by relying on your furnace to help keep you comfortable when the weather is severe. If you live in the greater Evansville, Indiana area, the professionals at Baylor Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. wants to assist you with any of your furnace installation, repair or maintenance needs.
When you need a new furnace put into your home or business, we are ready to help. Our service technicians have undergone extensive training and have the necessary qualifications to install a furnace for you. We also offer a guarantee on all of the work that we do. We will refund 100 percent of your money if you aren’t completely happy with the work that is completed with your furnace installation.
Emergency Furnace Repair
At Baylor Heating and Air Conditioning, we aim for our customers’ total peace of mind. Our emergency furnace repair service provides homeowners with help at any time of the day or night. If your furnace breaks down at three in the morning or over the weekend, give us a call. Our service technicians will be at your door promptly. Help is always just a phone call away!
The technicians at Baylor Heating and Air Conditioning can handle any type of furnace repair. We combine our years of experience with the latest tools and technology. This allows us to efficiently perform extensive repairs. After repairing your furnace, we’ll investigate the entire unit for any further issues. When your furnace gives you trouble, you can count on Baylor Heating and Air Conditioning to set things right. Don’t hesitate to call our experienced technicians!
Furnace Repair Cost
We know how it feels to wake up to a malfunctioning furnace on a cold winter morning. Most furnaces function reliably for many years. However, they always seem to choose the least opportune moments to finally break down. When this happens, you can count on Baylor Heating and Air Conditioning. We’ll get your furnace up and running again as quickly as possible.
As a responsible homeowner, you might worry about repair costs. A few variables will affect this. When you call Baylor Heating and Air Conditioning, our technicians will examine the furnace and pinpoint the issue. We’ll calculate a price by considering the make and model of the furnace, the repairs required, and the time needed to complete the job. We set competitive and affordable prices for our customers. We never include any hidden fees in our quote, and never charge you for work you don’t need.
Furnace Repair and Maintenance
Problems may occur with your furnace occasionally, and it’s important to make any repairs as necessary. Below are issues that you may run into at some point:
- No heat: It’s possible that your furnace may not provide warm air as it once did. This could be due to many things, such as components of your furnace wearing out over time.
- Loud noises: If you hear squealing sounds coming from your furnace, you should have this investigated. This could simply be belts that need lubricating or something more serious, such as your motor going bad.
At Baylor Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. we have the expertise to fix any problem you may have. Additionally, we offer a low price for an annual tune-up that can help maintain your furnace all year long.
Signs you may need furnace repair
The most obvious sign you may need furnace repair is a lack of reliable heat. If your furnace is showing other signs of inadequacy, you’re likely unsure of whether or not it requires a repair (or worse, replacement). Here are a few signs you should look out for if your furnace is on the fritz:
- Trouble starting (or running). If your furnace is frequently switching off, or you are unable to keep it running throughout the day, it’s likely time to call in a professional to take a look. This problem is typically caused by a faulty thermostat.
- Interesting noises. Furnaces are often accompanied by some level of noise. But don’t ignore the issue if your furnace sounds odd or the noise(s) are louder than normal. Frequent noise coming from your furnace can be a sign that internal parts have broken loose.
- Abnormal odor or poor air quality. It’s extremely important to maintain your furnace in order to maintain healthy air in your home. If your furnace has an odd stench, you notice the carbon monoxide alarm is being tripped, or you start to notice an increase of dust in your home, you might want to take a look at the furnace filter. In more extreme cases, poor air quality might require more extensive ductwork and/or a professional cleaning.
We invite you to let us assist you with your heating and cooling needs large and small. Simply contact us today or call us at 812.425.8435 and one of our Baylor Heating and Air Conditioning technicians will arrive at your home at the scheduled time.